It's Easy To Build Business Fortune On The Internet
The Internet is changing the way businesses spread their news. Today, a "virtual storefront" on the Internet is just as important to the success of a business as a display window on the street or a billboard advertisement.
Businesses are learning that the Internet is a dynamic, economical way to promote their special services. It sounds high-tech, but thanks to advances in easy-to-use Internet software, such as Claris Home Page, businesses can now create attractive and informative Internet home pages -- complete with colorful photos and graphics -- without mastering technical skills. And anyone with Internet access, anywhere in the world, can respond.
A Few Ways To Boost Your Business "Net" Worth With A Home Page:
For more information on Claris Home Page, contact Claris Corporation at (800) 544-8554 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also receive a free trial version of Claris Home Page downloadable from the Claris Corporation World Wide Web site http://www.claris.com.(NAPSI)
- Develop a customer service area for questions-and-answers, suggestions, requests for samples and the latest company information.
- To market your services to prospective customers, post your qualifications, hours of operation and rates. Unlike the Yellow Pages, advertising on the Internet is free! For companies that operate from the road, like Rosemont Therapeutic Massage, of Sacramento, Calif, (www.rosemontmassage.com), a home page serves as a central place to inform people about their businesses.
- To fully utilize partnerships and cross-marketing projects, publicize your company's allies with links that will lead prospective customers to your affiliates.
- Provide references and endorsements from satisfied customers to demonstrate some of your best work and enhance your reputation. HCS Training Centers of Bohemia, N.Y. (www.hcsonline.com), scans letters from gratified customers that appear exactly as written on the firm's home page.
- Attract first-rate employees through a "help wanted" section.
- Place "on-the-spot" orders through an online catalog with photos, descriptions and order forms. For instance, you can choose from 5,000 gift ideas from C&L; Distributors of Venice, Calif. (www.cl-distributors.com), order the items and have them mailed to the person you are buying for all through their home page.
- Conduct a "browser survey" page to obtain information about who looks at your home page -- it's your own census bureau!
B4-U-BUY | FYI Main Page | Texas Lottery Results | B4UEAT Houston Restaurant Guide | Business Services | Wellness Resources | Comments